I would say the N8 and I aren't super romantic. We lean toward the practical side of things. So when I opened my Valentines gift from N8 (a few days early) I was super surprised!
Personalized M&M's with our names and pictures printed on them!
Super fun and super sweet! I loved it!
The kids had Friday (which was Valentines day) off from school so we took advantage, got a temple apartment down in LA for Thursday night and took off.
We stopped at one of our favorite burger joints we've found along the way called The Habit!
We happened to arrive at the temple at the same time as another family from our ward that happens to have teenagers. They offered to watch the kids and N8 and I were able to go together and do a session!
Friday morning the kids and I wandered the grounds waiting for the visitors center to open and to enjoy the beautiful LA weather!
We ran a bunch of errands on the way home and ended our Valentines day night at an adult ward activity. There was a great dinner, we had fun visiting with friends and played some silly games. Happy love day!





No comments:
Post a Comment