So last night I hosted the baby shower for Amy. It was fun but man, I am wiped out today. I've been sick so I'm sure that's way but I seriously feel like I could sleep all day. To bad Bud and Emma won't let me do that. So, we had a flower theme for the shower and I realized the only pictures that I took were of the food I made. The food was fun, but I really should have at least gotten a snapshot of the Mommy and Baby. Well, Here's the food. The theme was flowers so I made a sugar cookie bouquet.

And a fruit kabob bouquet.

I think all in all it turned out pretty well. Now I just need to clean-up and catch up on some sleep!!
1 comment:
All of those "flowers" look so good! What a great friend you are doing a shower even though you were feeling crappy. Hope you get feeling better real soon!
Post a Comment