Saturday, May 5, 2007
What a nothing day...
Well, I shouldn't say nothing but that's kinda how it feels. We got a new TV yesterday (that is something) so we gave our old entertainment center to a neighbor. I washed the van. It hadn't gotten washed since our trip up north. But it was really windy and cold and I kept getting sprayed the entire time. N8 did change the front brakes on the car. He's really getting into the car repair thing. It's great, it costs us less and he feels really good about doing it. After dinner we decided we needed to get out of the house. So, we packed the kiddos up and went to Home Depot to look at everything we're never going to be able to buy. Always an experience. Bud and Emma just can't keep their hands to themselves lately. Geesh!! Well N8 just got home with Tasty Freeze! Tomorrow I teach RS. Here's hoping for a great lesson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Home Depot is fun sometimes, I just hate all the orange that's everywhere you look! I hope your lesson went well, I taught combined YW today and guess who decided to sit in...The Bishop!
The lesson did go well, although it would have been a whole different ball game if the Bishop had joined in. Luckily I only teach once every 3 months!! I guess the lack of orange would be a pro for Lowe's. Too bad we don't have one of those.
Post a Comment