Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The joys of the emergency room

So why does stuff always happen with N8 is out of town. Last night I took Ricky out to dinner for his birthday. When we dropped him off at home the kids wanted to go in and look at his fish. So we stayed a little while checking out the snails and starfish. When we went to go outside I pressed the button to open Bud's door to the van and he tripped and fell into it.

There was a gash and a lot of blood. Ricky drove us to the hospital so I could hold Bud on my lap and keep pressure on his head with a rag. Once we got there we sat and sat and sat some more. When we were finally seen the Dr. decided that it was glueable. So Bud has is going to have a cool scar on his forehead and for the time being he has his head glued shut!

The joys of motherhood.

No comments: