So N8 has been on travel for the week and I decided to surprise him. I had a ceiling fan installed in our bedroom. This is something we have been talking about for the last 3 years and I thought we would never really get around to it.
They installed it yesterday morning. The guys got here at 6:45am!! The were out and done by 8:45am though. They needed to be done before it got too hot. It looks really nice and I'm sure we'll love it through the summer. There was one little problem though. Last night I went into Bud's room to put some things away and his light didn't work. So I had to call the electrician back and they came over this morning. Apparently the wiring for his room is also in the switch box of our master bedroom. Who would have thought. But it is all taken care of and N8 has no idea. I hope he likes it!
3 comments:
Hey, it's luvmy2cuties! I would die without our ceiling fan. I'm sure he'll love it!
luvmy2cuties!! You're my 1st comment on my blog!! Don't you feel special. Thanks. He did love it and was completely surprised. Thanks
Hey, you blog spyer! I didn't know you blogged. This is Mothud. (motherofthud.blogspot.com) A trip to the emergency room with no hubby? That's brutal! I'm glad your hubby is home now and you all can enjoy your new fan. And welcomd to the blogging world!
Post a Comment