It's tough when you start a week out ready for it to end. This is a week that N8 has been preparing and planning and preparing some more. Tomorrow morning he and 3 YM and one other adult leave on a high adventure, 50- mile hike. This is something he lives for and is so excited about. It's great and I'm excited for him but... It also happens to fall in the same week as our Mother/Daughter Craft night for enrichment. I'm glad we're doing this activity but I swear everytime we plan an activity he is out of town!! On top of that, several people I was initially planning on attending won't be there to help. And the next day I get to have an appointment with my urologist. This will be my first appointment with him this pregnancy. I'm really interested in what he's going to say and hope that everything is going well.
So here's to a new week!
Here are 2 of the crafts we're doing:
An Gospel ABC quiet book

And a gold leaf project
1 comment:
Wow! High adventure is a big deal. I hope he has s great time. I hope you can get through this week! I'll pray that you can overcome the challenges this week has to offer. I hope your feeling well and enduring the heat!
HUGS!!!
Post a Comment