Why does the stomach flu even exist, seriously??? Yesterday Emma and I both got a case of diarrhea and throwing up. Blah... Luckily today has been a lot better, but I have no energy. It also means that Emma and I won't be going to Abby's 5th birthday party tonight. I think we passed whatever bug it is onto Iris. I feel terrible. It's been pretty fast moving for us so hopefully for her too.
Something did brighten my day today though. I received my summer swap package from MC. it was full of fun stuff that I'm excited to bust out when I'm feeling a bit better, thanks pascolmom! It was like Christmas when the mail came. I had ordered a couple of capris and some more gold leaf and that came today as well.
1 comment:
Ohhh! I hope you all are feeling better! Yuck! It takes something like good mail to lift your spirits. It sounds like you hit the motherload! Feel better soon! I'll check back later.
Post a Comment