Ok, this will be a quick one. I don't want to dwell on something that I can't change and that will just make my more sad. We said good-bye to Amy, Nate, Abby and Iris this morning. They are on the rode to law school. Luckily we got to have them stay with us for the last 2 nights. It made it all more fun. Life isn't going to be the same. Hopefully we'll be able to go out for Iris's sealing and blessing. I also might have convinced Amy that instant messaging is a great way to stay in contact.
This will probably be it for the week. We're headed to a little family reunion in Bryce Canyon on Wednesday and I have a ton to get ready to go.
2 comments:
Oh, I'm sorry, that must be so hard. Hope you have fun at Bryce Canyon, it's so gorgeous there!
How sad! I really hate goodbyes too. I hope you have a great time in Bryce Canyon. It will be a good distraction from Amy's family departure.
Post a Comment