I'm feeling physically better and better about life in general!! I got my energy back today. Still a little bit of the runs, but not as bad. Emma has more appetite which is good. I was able to actually clean some of my house today! It's really been awhile.
We also has a doctors appointment today. It was with a new OB and went well. It didn't start well, but ended well. The other doctors office still hasn't sent over my medical records. So, they wanted to reschedule me. I pleaded my case, hoping just to quickly hear the heartbeat to make sure everything was a-ok! Luckily they had pity on me and the doctor actually did a quick ultrasound. The heart beat was there and strong. According to his measurements he put me at 18 weeks 2 days which is about 10 days father along that previous. We also chatted about my previous history and he said he'll probably want to induce me. I also chose not to do the AFP. All in all I'm happy with it!!
4 comments:
Whew! I'm so glad to hear you all are feeling better. That's awesome that the Dr. got to see you and all is well. Now you need to teach me your Master Yoda skills of pursuasion. LOL!
Lupe, Thank you for posting comments on my blog. It makes my day!!
Keep on blogging sister! :0)
HUGS!
Hey Rachel!
Hope your having a good week so far! Just stopping by to say Hey!
HUGS!
Post a Comment