Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have a Very Merry Christmas!


One of the traditions that my mom had growing up was to get us a new Christmas dress to wear to church. I always love an excuse to buy Emma a new dress. I also try and find a new tie or shirt for Bud and now Mo as well! So we took the opportunity Sunday morning to take a few pics of us before heading off to church.

I was happy to be able to attend church this past week. Last year our ward did their special Christmas musical program 2 Sunday's before Christmas. That meant Mo was only 5 days old and not ready to venture out to church quite yet. So, I appreciated getting to listen to the beautiful music (and getting N8 to sit with us during sacrament meeting!). It was a cantata of Silent Night (some of it sounding similar to this version by Manheim Steamroller)


Stille Nacht (Silent Night) - Mannheim Steamroller
I hope that everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Emma's dress is so pretty! You all look great. I'm glad you could go to your ward's musical program too. Maybe next year you'll be in it?!?

Merry Christmas!

kjha said...

How fun! you all look so nice...hope you have a great day tomorrow! K

theloulie said...

Great pics, I especially like the silly one :)

The church program was really good. Glad you got to see it.