![]() |
Opening presents consisted of me, Bud and Emma opening, while Mo walked around playing with the paper.
We also got our Christmas tree decorated. I don't know how long it will stay that way, but at least for now it has decorations!
I've been working on decorating the whole house. This week I'm one of the houses for our RS progressive thing (I'm calling it a thing, because we're not actually having dinner and we could never figure out what to call it!).
![]() |
Since N8 flew back into LA, we decided to drive down and stay at the temple. The LA temple has apartments that you can rent so you can stay right there. They are much cheaper than any hotel nearby and it made it easy for both N8 and I to get a session in. It was also great opportunity for the kids (and us) to see the Temple lights.
![]() |
The kids are so excited about Christmas. It's fun now that both Bud and Emma understand both the story of the birth of Christ as well as about Santa. Emma got to sit on Santa's lap this week at preschool. She was very precise in what she asked for-Little Ponies. We'll see if Santa can follow through on that one!



4 comments:
Busy,Busy. Looks like fun though.
WOW! MO really did a number on his cake! Glad some of your busyness is funness. Enjoy the progressive thing...I'll miss that this year! Have fun.
Fun pics, I look forward to seeing your house for the progressive...thing.
Can i beg for some cheesecake?! :) Lol. The pics are awesome. Really like the Christmas tree and I have to agree, I really enjoyed the Mesa Temple Christmas lights. I have only been to see them a couple times, but they were awesome.
~Micah aka. BigDaddy
Post a Comment