So last night was our RS progressive "thingy". I of course stressed about the food I made and about how my house looked, but in the end I enjoyed it and I think people that came did too! My house was the dessert house and we had a cheesecake theme. We had: Pumpkin, Mint Chocolate, Peppermint, Raspberry and Plain cheesecake. Members of the RS pres and board brought these. Then I made Chocolate covered peanut butter pops and dark chocolate cake pops.
![]() |
I had seen the idea for the cheesecake and cake pops on a few different blogs and I got the recipe for the peanut butter cheesecake from foodnetwork.
Here you go:
Cheesecake pops
Cake pop idea-1
Cake pop ideas-2
Peanut butter cheesecake pop recipe
Here you go:
Cheesecake pops
Cake pop idea-1
Cake pop ideas-2
Peanut butter cheesecake pop recipe

7 comments:
Hello
Your house was beautifully decorated. The pops were delicious, they were the only dessert I had. Thanks for hosting!
Looks yummy! And the house looks good too. You deserve a Dr. Pepper!
It all turned out great, so yummy and your house looked so pretty.
Good job! Now take a break.
I was about ready to ask you for the pop recipe. They were so awesome!
Wow. The deserts look great! As much as I like Texas, I miss the R/C social scene! Thanks for dropping me a line.
You did fabulous! I missed the pops, but all the other cheesecakes were very yummy!
Thanks for sharing your house with us.
Also, cute Christmas card, very creative!
Post a Comment