Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's beginning to sounds a lot like Christmas...

Well, we're in full Christmas swing now. The lights are up, the tree is up (not yet decorated though) and the house is starting to look more festive. One of my favorite parts of Christmastime is the music.This year I got a new Christmas album from one of my all time favorite artist- Enya. I'm really enjoying this new one. It isn't purely Christmas, it is more "wintery" (as the title "And Winter Came" states!).
And Winter Came
My other favorite Christmas music is Canadian Brass. Maybe it was my days in band, but I love their sound and they do wonderful Christmas music! The Little Drummer Boy is one of my favorites.
The Little Drummer Boy - Canadian Brass

Speaking of the little dummer boy, this is my favorite Christmas book. We had it when I was little and I just got it for my kids.

2 comments:

kjha said...

I can't wait to figure out how to add that music on my blog! I just got the Josh Groban Noel and love it. I was just thinking it would be fun for you to post a picture of Nate on the stand or even conducting, but it probably would ruin the spirit if you took a picture during church. I'll just have to picture it :) How's Mo with the tree?

theloulie said...

Thanks for sharing, I was wondering if that was a good Christmas album. I love Christmas music too.