This morning I opened my door to check and make sure that N8 put the garbage out to the curb (which he did, thanks!) and my blog book was at my doorstep!! I am super excited and really pleased with how it turned out. I feel that the quality is excellent and it was relatively easy to do. I snapped some shots of it for my fellow bloggers that might be interested in doing it themselves.
So, here you go...
I made it using
Blurb!
This morning I also got a couple of pictures of the kids. Mo, loves our kitties and it shows!
And Emma just wanted her picture taken!
7 comments:
Funny kids. Can't wait to see your book.
How fun is that! I can't wait to make my own. good job!
I love that you can print out your blog, so cool.
cute pics.
Yay for you! Looks great! :)
That is a really great idea! I'd love to have my blog printed out so that I can always have it.
And the kids...so cute. I love having them in Primary.
So won't it be kind of weird when you make a blog book, with a picture of your blog book post in it? Will it warp the strands of the space time continuum?
Cute pics of the kids and I'll try not to envy your blog book... much!
Just what I wanted to see--thank you! The book looks great. How many pages did you do? And, assuming that's the soft cover, do you like it? THANKS for the pics!
Post a Comment