This week my parents have been in Trinidad. For those (like me) who are unfamiliar with the Caribbean, here's a map to show you where Trinidad is.
So, here are a few pictures that include my parents. I hope that my mom (hint, hint mom if you're reading this!!) will be sending us some of her own pictures at some point!
My mom is the 4th from the left.
My dad is the one if the front in green.
My dad is the 7th from the left and has his hand on my moms shoulder.

8 comments:
Looks like fun! :)
I hope they call me on that mission when my kids have grown a foot or two! I'm forwarding this to my mom...
I bet your parents are having a great time. All those people look so happy!
Looks like they are having a great time! Good for them.
Pres. and Sister Robison are awesome. He was our stake Pres for a couple years in Provo. Just this Christmas we were involved in a donation drive that sent much needed supplies and church aids to their mission. It's gorgeous but the mission has many needy wards. We'll let you know about the next service project for the area. Maybe your parents know of something we can do?
Fun! I am so excited to serve a mission with my husband! (Especially in a place like that!) I just hope my body is not falling apart at that point!
The pictures were great!
I have been to the Caribbean several times...I can't wait to go back. There is NOTHING like it!! It is so beautiful...pictures don't do it justice. St. Maarten & Barbados are my favorite destinations...St. Vincent is the WORST/scariest place I have been to. I highly recommend a cruise...
Your parents must be having a blast!!
Post a Comment