Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blogger in the making....

We're training Mo up early to be a blogger...


N8 is so proud!

Emma and Bud on the other hand are working on their veterinary skills-

But they also have the computer thing down!!

I did take Mo into the doctor yesterday to make sure he wasn't dehydrated or had something else going on with all of the diarrhea. Dr Kitty said we had done a good job at keeping him hydrated and feeding him all of the right things--bananas, rice chex, toast, soy milk, yogurt & acidophiles. She did have us do a poopy sample to check and make sure it wasn't salmonella or rotovirus. We haven't heard back on that yet. The number of diapers I'm changing has slowed significcantly, so I'm happy. We're headed down to LA and Lancaster Wednesday and Thursday so we need him healthy!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad he is feeling better. That picture of the kids and the Fieldings is cute! Have fun in LA and Lancaster!

Verity said...

The computer row picture is too funny!!! Glad your little guy is starting to feel better...

Brianna said...

Oh, my goodness! Look at that line of laptops! LOL.