Friday, March 6, 2009

Bye, bye fishies...

So after a quick ride around Ridgecrest with Megan this morning checking out garage sales we drained most of the fist tank.


Paccha enjoyed checking it out too...


We drained it down to just a couple of inches of water. We had to leave just enough water for the fish, yet make it light enough for N8 and I to lift and carry it into the van.


When I got home, N8 headed to the church to meet with a family about planning a funeral. (He happens to be the only member of bishopric available this weekend). I started assembling our new desk/table-


Here it is with the table and chairs:


Here's the final product with the shelves and hanging baskets:

I'm happy with how it turned out. Hopefully it gets lots of use and hopefully the fish are well loved at their new home!

6 comments:

Megan said...

It looks great and very functional!

mytee sooperox said...

Very nice! It turned out wonderfully!

Andrea said...

Looks great!

Amy said...

That looks fantastic! Nice choice.

turning about said...

It looks great. I love the hanging baskets. I bet it will get used a lot!

kjha said...

That table looks awesome. We did an ikea run yesterday and thought of you guys! (We got the cube bookshelf and clear boxes to go in it, and a coffee table). I'm wondering who the funeral was for??