Through my new windows that is!!! They're in and they look great. They showed up a little late (10:30) to install, but they were all in and the installers were on their way by 6pm. Our large front window and our slider make the biggest difference. Here's hoping to a kinder, gentler electric bill this summer!!
I took a few before and after shots.
Here's the slider before:
I took a few before and after shots.
Here's the slider before:
in the middle:
and after:
Here are the kitchen windows before:
and after:
And the front window before:
and after:
Plus I had to try and keep the kids away especially when they took out the old slider. Craziness ensued!! This is what happens when Mo gets ahold of Legos!!
and Emma's room got turned upside down too!
I'm glad to have it done!!
3 comments:
Those look so great! I had to laugh at the legos...that's just what Katie Anne does when the boys door gets left open. She likes to find the wheels for the legos then she chews on them like gum. oh my...
DH has been wanting to do new windows too. Looks good.
The windows look great! I like the new slider window. About the legos, that is how my kids room looks about 70% of the time. Legos they are a curse and a blessing.
Post a Comment