Since we are now on Lost hiatus I have to get my fix somehow. I was perusing blogs and found this funny one listed on Megan's sidebar (thanks Megan!!) http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/ .
Now I will be the first to admit that I am not a Simpson's fan. I just never got into it. But these are pretty funny.
Here's Hurley:

Ben Linus (the beat up version!):

Charlie:
And John Locke:
This will have to do until they decide to start the next season. They really left us hanging. I was really diggin' the Sawyer & Juliet thing, so we'll have to see what really happens there. I was also hoping to find out a little more about Richard. His character is intriguing to me. But now there's "So you think you can dance" to tide me over throughout the summer! Or maybe I'll have to read....we'll see
Any suggestions?
Now I will be the first to admit that I am not a Simpson's fan. I just never got into it. But these are pretty funny.
Here's Hurley:

Ben Linus (the beat up version!):

Charlie:

And John Locke:
This will have to do until they decide to start the next season. They really left us hanging. I was really diggin' the Sawyer & Juliet thing, so we'll have to see what really happens there. I was also hoping to find out a little more about Richard. His character is intriguing to me. But now there's "So you think you can dance" to tide me over throughout the summer! Or maybe I'll have to read....we'll seeAny suggestions?
2 comments:
Have you watched Battlestar Galactica? I just started watching it last week, and I'm on Season 2. Excellent show if you're looking to fill in the Lost emptiness...
I missed So You Think You Can Dance again! blast! I need to write this important stuff down more.
Post a Comment