On Saturday I made some brownies. After dinner Mo ate one and this is what happened!
Who knew that you could have brownie stream down your nose mixed with your snot!!
You never know what will happen next when you have kids! On Saturday night we decided to rent a movie for us to watch with the kids. We rented the Spiderwick Chronicles. We had not seen it and redbox had it. We also rented Mall Cop. Both N8 and I had watched it on the airplane but without sound. We thought it was funny without sound so it should be good with sound right? Well, I got to watch about the first 15 minutes of Spiderwick and none of Mall Cop.
About 15 minutes in N8, Bud Emma and I were intrigued and didn't quite know what was going on yet. Then we saw Mo come out from behind the couch holding a ziploc baggie he had somehow gotten out of my bag that had Tylenol PM and IBprophrin. I had taken this on our Washington DC trip and hadn't gone through it yet, but it was zipped and hung up by our door. As soon as we saw him N8 and I jumped up. I grabbed him and swept his mouth. I found no pills, but there was a blue residue inside his mouth which was obviously from a Tylenol PM. We called poison control and since we didn't know if or how many pills he had taken I headed off to the ER. The hooked him up to monitors and drew some blood. As it turns out his blood came back negative for any Tylenol PM or IBprophrin. When I got home I found a pill stuck to the carpet. Mo must of put one in his mouth and spit it back out!! Needless to say, all pills are out of my purse/bag/anywhere he can reach with a stool/chair or side table!!
About 15 minutes in N8, Bud Emma and I were intrigued and didn't quite know what was going on yet. Then we saw Mo come out from behind the couch holding a ziploc baggie he had somehow gotten out of my bag that had Tylenol PM and IBprophrin. I had taken this on our Washington DC trip and hadn't gone through it yet, but it was zipped and hung up by our door. As soon as we saw him N8 and I jumped up. I grabbed him and swept his mouth. I found no pills, but there was a blue residue inside his mouth which was obviously from a Tylenol PM. We called poison control and since we didn't know if or how many pills he had taken I headed off to the ER. The hooked him up to monitors and drew some blood. As it turns out his blood came back negative for any Tylenol PM or IBprophrin. When I got home I found a pill stuck to the carpet. Mo must of put one in his mouth and spit it back out!! Needless to say, all pills are out of my purse/bag/anywhere he can reach with a stool/chair or side table!!
5 comments:
What a scare!
Was this the kid that ate the diaper rash cream? Glad he was o.k. I'm still curious to know if the movies were any good!
Whew! That's so scary! I'm glad he's okay. This was a good wake-up call for me--thanks.
I love that picture. It is so gross!
Sheesh! Glad he was okay.
Post a Comment