Monday, September 24, 2007

A paper lantern sucess

So the paper lanterns are here, installed and a success. I also got new bedding for bud and made some pillows and have a few more to make. For the pictures in buds room we downloaded pictures from Nasa's hubble telescope and printed them. I'm happy with how it all turned out.
Here's Emma's room with the paper lanterns









Here's Buds room



4 comments:

Lupe said...

Rachel, you did an AMAZING job with the kids' rooms!! How are you feeling? I can't get over the fact that you've accomplished so much! Folks like me have sewing and quilting tucked away in closets. You're putting us to shame :)

Anonymous said...

I love the lanterns. Where did you end up getting them. They are so cute.

n8'swife said...

Here's the site that I ordered from. I actually chose this site because I wanted to order some of their "slipper" shoes as well! Me feet have started swelling and needed something to wear to church.
http://www.asianideas.com/

Amy said...

The rooms look great! You and Nate did a great job. So are you going to tackle the master bedroom next?