Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ta-da!!

So here are pics from Emma's new room. There are still some final touches that need to be made. We want to put some flowers into the pink border around the top. Also, 3 paper lanterns (pink, lime, and white??) in one corner. I'm very happy with how it turned out. We've lived in our house for 3 1/2 years, finally we're getting somewhere!!

I did finish painting the stars in Buds room, but it still has farther to go then Emma's room. I also got a new set of bumper pads for the crib to match the room. Yay for ebay!! We won't have the crib until the baby is born and my parents come. My sister is passing on their old crib.

5 comments:

Lupe said...

Wow! Your addiction to HGTV really paid off! Emma's room looks amazing! I love the color scheme, so bright and happy! Great job!

How are you feeling after working this much? Take care! I love seeing the how your baby counter is getting bigger!

All8 said...

Rachel, you did a great job! So cute and girly. I'll bet she just loves it. Can't wait to see pictures of Bud's room. Hope that you're feeling good and doing well this pregnancy.

Lupe said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day Rachel! A great day is dinner out! :)

michelle said...

Wow! What a darling room! I love the colors you chose. I think the three laterns would look darling. I just saw some at target, and thought they where so cute!

donna said...

Wow, love it! :)