Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Just a quick update

Life is going to be crazy for the next month and a half (ok, really the rest of my life, but lets be optimistic!). This past weekend I ended up at the hospital again with what we believe was another kidney stone. It passed and I now have a UTI to thank for it. They monitored the baby for about 2 hours and everything looks fine on that front. It was late Saturday night after the kids were in bed and my cousin just came and watched TV. We got home about 1:30am Sunday morning, only to arise for church on Sunday and get ready so I could teach RS. I was the only on from the pres who ended up there, so I conducted and taught. Boy I am glad that's done! Then on Monday morning I got a call that our old Bishop (he was release about 3 months ago) passed away).

So this week I'm crazy busy, and crazy tired!!

Here's what going on:

Tuesday:RS Pres meeting today
Wednesday: Music Makers & viewing
Thursday: Funeral
Friday: Board meeting

As I write that doesn't look like much. But I'm feeling it! All through this I'm getting things ready to participate in a craft fair on the 17th, N8's in a class- super busy with work and heading on travel all next week!

I'm ready for a vacation. Thanksgiving can't come quick enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, so sorry! That's really crappy that you were in the hospital passing a kidney stone and then have to get up and teach RS! That's just not right! Hope you get feeling better and can get through your crazy week.

Amy said...

Are you ready to light those candles? Sorry to hear about Bishop L. I'll keep his family in our prayers, and yours too. I feel like such a failure as a friend. I really wish I could be there to help you. You are doing too much. Make the word "NO" your new best friend. I can't believe you were the only one there on Sunday. WHAT HAPPENED? Well I'm going to PM you.