Even though Matthew and I didn't venture out to church today, I had to get him dressed up to take pictures with Bud and Emma in their Christmas outfits. I think next Sunday will be the one. I think these are our best pictures of them so far.
Unfortunately Bud is in that i can't produce a real smile, just a cheesy grin phase so, I have to resort to making him say silly things!!
Today we took the kids on a drive. We needed some peace and quiet and that's one way they can keep their hands to themselves. So, we have lived in our current location for 5 1/2 years now and we drove on a part of our highway, not more that 10 miles away, that we had never been on. How does that happen!! Luckily there were no hidden superstores or fabulous restaurants hiding on that small stretch!
I hope that everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!




2 comments:
I can't believe how grown your kids are getting! Your kids take great pictures!
Merry Christmas!
They're so adorable! I hope you and your cute family had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment