Thursday, December 6, 2007

The bag is packed!

So my little side ticker is off, but I think it might freak me out if I change it to be right!!! My hospital bag is all packed, we just need to install the carseat in the van. Earlier this week we thought we might be heading to the hospital to have this kid, but the contractions stopped. I never thought I would be so relieved. My mom comes on Saturday and it would really make life a whole lot easier if she were here when he makes his entrance into the world! So, as long as he cooperates and does come until after lunch on Saturday we're good!!

I've been trying to stay busy and get things done for Christmas. I think we're done shopping for the kids and now I'm working on our neighbor/church/work gifts. Here's a sneak peek at the "crafty" portion of the gift. It's vinyl on little 1.5x1.5 tiles with magnets on the back. I'm pretty happy with how they're turning out. We'll make toffee or brittle to go along if I can get to it or I can get my mom to do it!!



So, the small handful of you that read my blog (i'm not even sure if it's a handful!!) check out our website. N8 has been putting in a lot of time and effort to get it up and going. It still has a long ways to go, but coming along. (www.vinylchitchat.com)

3 comments:

Rusti said...

Wow! You're just about done! Do you have a name picked out?

Love the magnets! Where did you come up with that idea? I may need to steal it. lol

Anonymous said...

Those tiles are so cute! Love them. I hope your little guy will wait til Grandma gets here. Keep us updated!

All8 said...

Rachel, those are so cute!!

Amy just let the everybody know that you've welcomed your little Matthew into the world. Congratulations!!! Hope that you're doing well and sleeping as much as possible. (ya right huh?!)