Monday, June 23, 2008

6 month well-baby, well sick-baby check!

This morning I took Matthew in for his 6 month check-up. They call these well-baby checks, but he was kind of a sick baby today. I took him in last week because I suspected an ear infection (I was right btw). But yesterday his fever came back and man was he a fuss-bucket! So, it turns out his ear is still infected and so is his other ear. He's now on a new antibiotic, plus he got 3 shots and one oral vaccine today! That's a lot for a little guy to take! But he's taking it pretty well:

Here are his stats:
He is 19lbs 5oz, 27.5 inches long and his head is 19.3 inches around. He is in the 75% on everything, so he is pretty evenly proportioned!

Here are a couple of more photos from the last couple of weeks!
Bud had a friend over and they put together a puzzle:

Here is N8 and the kids on Father's day:

6 comments:

kjha said...

Katie Anne's doing her best to keep up with a Kimbler! Cute pics also, hope Matthew feels better!

Kim said...

Cute pictures. i just noticed how much Matthew looks like Nate in the bottom right picture of the square. Glad he's starting to feel better.

Lupe said...

Your kids are growing so fast but they're still so cute!

The HousewifeTravels said...

They get big fast. No more tiny baby in the house. Though, tiny is relative.

Amy said...

He's super cute and growing fast! I can't wait to meet him. I'm sorry about his ears. At least your past experience with the other two has helped you spot the symptoms. Hang in there.

Rosie said...

You kids are so cute!!