Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun sites!

The internet has so many fun and interesting things, I'm always excited when I see something new. Last night (late at night! N8 is on a backpacking trip with the scouts.) I came across 2 fun new websites. The first is Spell with flickr http://metaatem.net/words/

N16 numberplate 8 IMG_3769 w-sf Vintage LEGO Letter I DSC_1349 E
You can type anything in and it will spell the word with images. Just a fun thing if you're wanting to highlight a word.

The 2nd site is Worle http://wordle.net/
This site creates "word clouds". Here's one I made:

Have fun creating!

5 comments:

Lupe said...

Cute creations! Your late night web surfing is way more productive than mine! I'm on people.com :(

Bruce said...

How fun! I've never seen the Wordle site before.

kjha said...

I can't wait to try it!

theloulie said...

Cool!

turning about said...

That is pretty cool. It will be way fun for scrapbooking