Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mo's 1!!


So my little guy is 1! A year ago today he came into the world, much more planned than his older sister. Unlike Emma, I was induced the day Mo was born. My mom was here to help take care of the kids (although she was able to make it to the hospital and be there for his birth). Mo's a very happy baby. He's even happier now that he's learned to walk. I expect that by Christmas he'll be running. You can't help but smile when you see his smile and he's a snuggler! Everyday he does something new that just brightens my day. He is a perfect fit for our family and we love him!

Enjoy the slide show. If you want a little background music with it there's a song under it!

100 Years - Five For Fighting

6 comments:

turning about said...

Happy Birthday Mo! Wow that year went by fast, I remember visiting you and Kathryn and it seems like not that long ago. Cute, cute slide show!

theloulie said...

What a cutie! I love that song!

Amy said...

So Cute! Happy Birthday to MO! I can't believe it has been a year. I loved all the pictures.

kjha said...

Happy birthday Matthew! It's been a fun year. He's sure a cutie.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Matthew! You are one of the cutest babies around!

All8 said...

Gotta love a snuggle! Happy birthday MO! He sure does look like a happy, sweet baby.