Friday, March 13, 2009

Apples!!

On Wednesday night I hosted our ward cooking group. We had an apple theme to go with Johnny Appleseed day. While it was a small turn out, we had fun and ate some yummy apple dishes. I decided it would be fun if we could taste as many different kinds of apple as we could find here in Ridgecrest. Here's what it looked like!

4 comments:

Kim said...

It was a great idea and a fun night!

Kim said...

I think you were inspired in your choice of topic for this activity. Now I know what to do with all the apples I've received, besides make pie or applesauce.

Merry said...

I wanted to

Merry said...

(Sorry!) As I was saying...I wanted to come that night so bad. But we were heading to Disney Land the next day and I didn't have everything packed. I love things made with apples, I was so bummed.