Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8 years ago today....

We were doing this:

Nate & I got married on April 28th 2001 in the Mesa Arizona Temple. It was a great day filled with tears, laughter, family and love!
Weddings are a great way for family to get together!

It was so fun to have so much of my family together!!

Nate and I met at BYU and did lots of fun things together!!
Nate painted my toes!

We dressed up for Halloween!

Twice!

Went to dances!

The Grand Canyon!

And Niagara Falls!

That all led up to this!

Which led to this!

Happy Anniversary to us!!

7 comments:

N8 said...

That wasn't Halloween - That's how I normally dressed!

We look so young!

Megan said...

Yeah Nate... you're just soooooo old now! LOL!

Shelby said...

You guys have the cutest family!

kjha said...

You guys are so cute! The pictures are so fun.

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! Eight years is a long time! Who knows what eight more years will lead to...;)

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!

Christy said...

I was just going to comment that Nate was dressed normally and then found out that that he already had! :) lol