I'm the youngest one there in the picture if you couldn't tell! This was taken at a family reunion in 1988 for my dad's side of the family. The reunion was at Lake Hebgen in West Yellowstone. I have great memories of swimming or at least dipping my toes in this ICE cold lake!! The shirts are our family crest with each of my dad and his sibling families listed. It was the only reunion for his side of the family I can remember, but we had a great time crazy permed hair and all!!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Flashback...
By brother in law Bruce is prepared and already did a Happy Father's Day blog post to my dad. The funny part is the picture he posted to go along with it!! Seriously, what was I thinking or what was my mom thinking!!
I'm the youngest one there in the picture if you couldn't tell! This was taken at a family reunion in 1988 for my dad's side of the family. The reunion was at Lake Hebgen in West Yellowstone. I have great memories of swimming or at least dipping my toes in this ICE cold lake!! The shirts are our family crest with each of my dad and his sibling families listed. It was the only reunion for his side of the family I can remember, but we had a great time crazy permed hair and all!!
I'm the youngest one there in the picture if you couldn't tell! This was taken at a family reunion in 1988 for my dad's side of the family. The reunion was at Lake Hebgen in West Yellowstone. I have great memories of swimming or at least dipping my toes in this ICE cold lake!! The shirts are our family crest with each of my dad and his sibling families listed. It was the only reunion for his side of the family I can remember, but we had a great time crazy permed hair and all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's fun seeing a picture of you as a kid!
Everyone looks so little! thats so funny to see. And its not the Handly reunion we've had! There was that one we had at Thanksgiving (when I was alive, thank you very much) like 8 or 9 years ago at that park by my house. cant wait to see you guys in a week!!
I think it is a very good picture! I love the curly hair!
The reunion Naomi was referring to was with OV at McQueen Park in Gilbert. We deep fried a turkey. OV was living at Cypress Gardens. Bret Martineau came and played basketball with us.
Maybe you didn't come? I remember Ruth Ann decided not to.
Post a Comment