Well, this afternoon while the Bud and Emma colored, played with play dough and shaving cream:

I finally go a little of the crafting bug!!! Maybe it's because of my previous post, or it could be that N8 left of travel for the week! A good friend is going to be sealed to her sweetheart this weekend in St. George. I served in the RS presidency with her and am now her visiting teacher. So, I made her this:

She had asked a while ago if I had St. George and I hadn't made it. But I recently worked on a few other temples and also added St George.
Since I was already cutting and had some extra space I decided to try a new method to our "chores" around the house. This will be our FHE for the evening!!

They're made on small clipboards (6x9) with vinyl, magnets, glass gems and some scrapbook paper modge podged on the back! Hopefully they work!!
I also ordered some diamond glaze! When it comes-anyone want to do a washer necklace making party??
I finally go a little of the crafting bug!!! Maybe it's because of my previous post, or it could be that N8 left of travel for the week! A good friend is going to be sealed to her sweetheart this weekend in St. George. I served in the RS presidency with her and am now her visiting teacher. So, I made her this:
She had asked a while ago if I had St. George and I hadn't made it. But I recently worked on a few other temples and also added St George.
Since I was already cutting and had some extra space I decided to try a new method to our "chores" around the house. This will be our FHE for the evening!!
They're made on small clipboards (6x9) with vinyl, magnets, glass gems and some scrapbook paper modge podged on the back! Hopefully they work!!
I also ordered some diamond glaze! When it comes-anyone want to do a washer necklace making party??
8 comments:
I have no idea what that is but it sounds fun.
I'm in!
the clipboards turned out great! I'd like to make some necklaces too.
Count me in.
That was me, Charity, not Ben. But that would be really funny if it was Ben.
I love those washer necklaces! Let me know if they are as easy as it looks! Good luck with the week of travel. Wish we could see ya!
These are so darling! LOVE THEM!
is there directions as how to to do it exactly> I have a circuit maker but don't have a clipboard.. shouldn't be too hard to make from scratch right>? please guide us great leader lol :)
Post a Comment