We started out with a butterfly coloring page. It's always interesting to see how different children approach coloring. Some of the kids were done practically as soon as they sat down, while others could have stayed for another 10-15 more minutes!

We always seem to do a "Pin the... on the..." activity. This time is was "Pin the antenna on the butterfly"!

A few other crafts:

I'm going to do another post about these ones!

and it was on to some presents. We were struggling with ideas for a fun gift for Emma. We wanted something that would get some use, not noisy and was somewhat practical. We decided on a mini-trampoline! She loves it and so does everyone else.

And cake! I had grand plans when it came to the cake, but instead this is what she got, a scary version of a butterfly! I called it my own version of a Cake Wreck!

At least it tasted good!

If I ever do another butterfly themed event I'm totally making these instead! They're super cute!!
They're from here.
It was a great birthday party, followed by a pretty lazy day, Burger King for dinner and Monsters vs. Aliens was the movie for the evening!
Happy Birthday Emma!!

We always seem to do a "Pin the... on the..." activity. This time is was "Pin the antenna on the butterfly"!

A few other crafts:
I'm going to do another post about these ones!

and it was on to some presents. We were struggling with ideas for a fun gift for Emma. We wanted something that would get some use, not noisy and was somewhat practical. We decided on a mini-trampoline! She loves it and so does everyone else.
And cake! I had grand plans when it came to the cake, but instead this is what she got, a scary version of a butterfly! I called it my own version of a Cake Wreck!
At least it tasted good!
If I ever do another butterfly themed event I'm totally making these instead! They're super cute!!
They're from here.It was a great birthday party, followed by a pretty lazy day, Burger King for dinner and Monsters vs. Aliens was the movie for the evening!
Happy Birthday Emma!!
3 comments:
i love the mini tramp. what an awesome way to get out some extra energy! Happy day, Emma!
What fun! Happy Birthday Emma!
You have got to be the most creative person I know! That birthday party looks awesome! Do mine this year;) And the cake looks great, right up to my standards... wait... well I meant it as a compliment! LOL!
Post a Comment