I love thinking about Emma on her birthday and the experience I had with it! She is a very special little girl! Have fun celebrating her birthday! Can't believe she is 5!
We have great memories of Emma! She's a part of Jane's birthday story every year! :) She is such a cutie and the birthday party looked so fun. We're gearing up for Jane's on Saturday. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
I love thinking about Emma on her birthday and the experience I had with it! She is a very special little girl! Have fun celebrating her birthday! Can't believe she is 5!
She's so cute. Hope she had a great day yesterday!
We have great memories of Emma! She's a part of Jane's birthday story every year! :) She is such a cutie and the birthday party looked so fun. We're gearing up for Jane's on Saturday. Wish me luck!
Post a Comment