I figured I should start making some fun things for this baby of mine and have been seeing these popping up all over the place. I have TONS of scrap fabric and had some little onesies sitting around. I used this tutorial: Inspiration for Crafting: Necktie Onesie Free Pattern

They're super cute, but super easy to do too! My kind of craft, especially when I only want to devote 15 or 20 minutes to a craft!


Hopefully my sewing skills will continue to improve as I make a few more. I also want to try putting a few onto bibs! We'll see.
A few tips~
I used newborn onesies and still did the 3-6 month tie. I think size-wise it still looks good.
I cut my fabric, then my wonder-under, then ironed them together rather than ironing a larger piece of fabric to the wonder under.
I used a 3 inch wide scrap of fabric, you really don't need much!
On one I zigzagged around the knot and tie twice, the other once. I think both will hold up fine.
They're super cute, but super easy to do too! My kind of craft, especially when I only want to devote 15 or 20 minutes to a craft!
Hopefully my sewing skills will continue to improve as I make a few more. I also want to try putting a few onto bibs! We'll see.
A few tips~
I used newborn onesies and still did the 3-6 month tie. I think size-wise it still looks good.
I cut my fabric, then my wonder-under, then ironed them together rather than ironing a larger piece of fabric to the wonder under.
I used a 3 inch wide scrap of fabric, you really don't need much!
On one I zigzagged around the knot and tie twice, the other once. I think both will hold up fine.
4 comments:
My mom did some of these for my nephew too! So cute!
They look great!!
Ah! I'm so impressed!!! They look so awesome!
These are so cute! I'm inspired to make some for Ollie.
Post a Comment