This giveaway is CLOSED!
Today I am giving away a set of 6 Light Up Marble Racers to one lucky reader of my blog! I was contacted by Momselect about testing and giving away a set of these fun little cars. Since I have 3 young kids, I knew they would love to test them out.
The cars come looking like clear plastic cars with a funny little ball inside. This little ball is the "marble" that lights up with the car gets shaken or in the case of Mo-dropped!! Each car comes with it's own set of decals for you to apply as you like.
My kids have loved playing with them and racing them across our kitchen floor. If you think you want to give them a try leave me a comment with some way of contacting you, either an email address or have a profile I can access. One comment per person. The giveaway starts today Monday May 3nd and will close on Friday May 7th at noon.
I will randomly choose a winner Friday and contact you. The set of 6 cars will be mailed to you.
If you just can't wait and want to go and buy one of these little racers go check out your local CVS where these are sold.
Today I am giving away a set of 6 Light Up Marble Racers to one lucky reader of my blog! I was contacted by Momselect about testing and giving away a set of these fun little cars. Since I have 3 young kids, I knew they would love to test them out.
The cars come looking like clear plastic cars with a funny little ball inside. This little ball is the "marble" that lights up with the car gets shaken or in the case of Mo-dropped!! Each car comes with it's own set of decals for you to apply as you like.My kids have loved playing with them and racing them across our kitchen floor. If you think you want to give them a try leave me a comment with some way of contacting you, either an email address or have a profile I can access. One comment per person. The giveaway starts today Monday May 3nd and will close on Friday May 7th at noon.
I will randomly choose a winner Friday and contact you. The set of 6 cars will be mailed to you.
If you just can't wait and want to go and buy one of these little racers go check out your local CVS where these are sold.
12 comments:
Cool! I know a few marble enthusiasts who would love em! Everyone is doing CVS give aways lately!
I would love to try them,too!
Those look cool. I hope I win so I don't have to find a CVS any time soon.
Although my boys are too big to play (even though they might not act that way) I have some cute grand kids who would love them, I know.
And... I SO admire your "craftiness".
My boys are always up for new cars!! They sound really nifty!
I have a little car enthusiast who would love 'em!
They look fun. It would be nice to have something new for my kids since we have been confined to home.
I love free stuff! We'd give them a try if we won!
Okay, these look cool. Fun giveaway is this through something like bzz agent?
These look fun. I'm sure Oliver would be highly entertained by them.
Go car go!!Go car go!!
I bet my ds would like these!
Post a Comment