With all of our bedroom moving, redoing and reorganizing there have also been some small changes made to other spaces. This is mostly to accommodate loosing our guest room/craft space. We did a switch-a-roo with desks. The desk that is now in Buds room was my sewing desk. It couldn't accommodate my sewing machine, vinyl cutter and our printer. Here's what it all now looks like:

It's a lot to have in our bedroom, but it has to do for now. I also added vinyl labels to some of our storage cubbies. Maybe this will help us put things back where we want them to go!


With all of the redo I also decided to make a small change to Mo's room. We painted and redid it right before he was born. We did the light blue with sponge stars around the top.

I was never really happy with the sponge stars. They never really gave the look that I wanted. This past weekend I taped it all off 16 inches down from the top and painted it the color that the sponge stars were (we still had most of a quart from that color!).
Then I added white vinyl stars in random groupings. And a new quote.

I like it much better!! I hope to move onto Emma's closet next. We only have a few more weeks of school left and the more I can get done now the better!!
It's a lot to have in our bedroom, but it has to do for now. I also added vinyl labels to some of our storage cubbies. Maybe this will help us put things back where we want them to go!
With all of the redo I also decided to make a small change to Mo's room. We painted and redid it right before he was born. We did the light blue with sponge stars around the top.

I was never really happy with the sponge stars. They never really gave the look that I wanted. This past weekend I taped it all off 16 inches down from the top and painted it the color that the sponge stars were (we still had most of a quart from that color!).
Then I added white vinyl stars in random groupings. And a new quote.

I like it much better!! I hope to move onto Emma's closet next. We only have a few more weeks of school left and the more I can get done now the better!!
5 comments:
I love Mo's room. Looks great!
Stephen was sitting here reading over my shoulder and said, "dang, we need a vinyl machine." Maybe I'll finally have you do some random vinyl for me. I just can't decide what I want!
Love the new stars!!
The small changes look great! I love the border and new stars.
That is all so cute! Where did you get your cubby wooden box? Of all the things I miss from my old house it is my hall cupboards and the cubbys John made for them! I have a huge list of vinyl stuff I want...I'll email soon!
It's a whole new house! You are an organizer extraordinare (sp????).
Post a Comment