I can't pass up super cute pj's for him! (It did help that they were on clearance for $2.99!) Today at his 6 month check up he came in at 20 lbs 7 oz and 27 inches long! I love my chubby little guy!
I love pajamas! you know, one of the traditions Bret's family has that I absolutely love is that they do a pajama exchange instead of christmas presents for all of the grandkids (and the sisters and sisters-in-laws get matching pj pants too haha). Each set of grandkids in their "age group" get matching pajamas. It is so much fun and I wish we did something like it and then we could all have cute PJs!
3 comments:
so cute :)
Darn those cute babies; they just cause so much trouble. :)
I love pajamas! you know, one of the traditions Bret's family has that I absolutely love is that they do a pajama exchange instead of christmas presents for all of the grandkids (and the sisters and sisters-in-laws get matching pj pants too haha). Each set of grandkids in their "age group" get matching pajamas. It is so much fun and I wish we did something like it and then we could all have cute PJs!
Post a Comment