Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A chip off the old tooth...

Yesterday morning Mo, Henry and I took a walk over to the park. Monday's Mo doesn't have preschool. As we were leaving we were walking past the monkey bars and Mo wanted to climb up. As he was, his foot slipped and he hit his chin on the bar and in the process chipped one of his front teeth.
The worst part of it was that we still had to walk home! He was a trooper and handled it all very well.
We had an appt with the dentist this morning. They took a couple of x-rays to make sure everything was ok and then filled and smoothed down the chipping tooth.
Nothing like a little drama!

1 comment:

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Ouch! So sorry for your little one. Looks like all is better now. Thanks for stopping by Posed Perfection and leaving me a sweet comment on the Garlic Roasted Cauliflower. I hope you love it as much as I did. Have a fabulous week.
Blessings,
Nici