Sunday, February 10, 2013

A day in LA (to eternity and beyond!!)...

When we say we're going to LA (Los Angeles), it almost always means one thing-going to the temple. Yesterday I had the sweet opportunity to travel down to the LA temple with a great friend and attend the sealing of another great friend to her husband. The day was long, the lunch had less than satisfactory service, but it was wonderful! What a blessing we have to be sealing for time an all eternity and to be able to have family and friend surround us for this wonderful experience.
Congratulations to Lyn and Tim!!
Lyn & Tim
Lyn & Tim with their family
Tim and his daughter
The crew from Ridgecrest
Megan, Lyn and me
Rachel, Megan, Lyn and me

What adds to this day is the fact that N8 and the kids all headed up to Bishop,CA for N8 to speak in the Bishop Ward today. I came home (about 8pm) last night to a quiet house, went to church without any children and am home blogging without anyone here. It's strange, nice, but strange. A break every once in a while is nice, but I'm ready for my kiddos to be home harassing me! Maybe tonight at bedtime I'll be singing a different tune.

1 comment:

Verity said...

I love your blog! :) Very uplifting and fun!