I am so glad that we're back to having church at 9am rather than 1pm. We have the entire afternoon to be together, relax, bake, read, etc. N8 still has meetings and whatnot on a few Sunday's a month, be he's home a lot more now being on the High Council instead of in the Bishopric. So this is how Sunday afternoon looked for us this week:
Emma and I baked some Oatmeal Banana Muffins for a goodbye party for some friends moving this week:
Then we baked our standard chocolate chip cookies:
While we were baking Paqo became enthralled with the bubble screensaver on my computer!
I made some garlic roasted cauliflower to take to dinner at Ricky and Kim's:
And ground some wheat to make whole wheat pizza dough for today's dinner:
N8 is in charge of the Sunday's services once a month at an elderly care center so he and Bud went to that and then he got a rare moment on the couch working on his tablet
And Henry got in a Sunday afternoon nap:
The kids also played on the tablet, colored pictures, I blogged, called my parents and did some reading. Yay for having Sunday afternoons again!
No comments:
Post a Comment