N8 and Emma got home this evening. Emma got her pj's on and went straight to bed. They're both pretty exhausted. I'm glad they were able to go. Here are a few pics from their trip.
Emma and her Great Grandma Kimbler:

Brent (N8's youngest brother), N8, Darin (N8's cousin), Amy (N8's Cousin), Steve (N8's brother) & Emma

Nate, Emma & Grandma Kimbler

Abby, Emma & Tristan (Abby and Tristan are Emma's cousins).

Now we have to get back into the swing of things. Luckily it's a flex week with a sweet ending. I'm going down to Magic Mountain on Saturday with a crazy group of ladies. I'm sure the pictures from that will be fun!
Emma and her Great Grandma Kimbler:
Brent (N8's youngest brother), N8, Darin (N8's cousin), Amy (N8's Cousin), Steve (N8's brother) & Emma
Nate, Emma & Grandma Kimbler
Abby, Emma & Tristan (Abby and Tristan are Emma's cousins).
Now we have to get back into the swing of things. Luckily it's a flex week with a sweet ending. I'm going down to Magic Mountain on Saturday with a crazy group of ladies. I'm sure the pictures from that will be fun!
2 comments:
I'm glad they could go and that they arrived home safely. Have fun at Magic Mountain! I'll have to live vicariously through you since roller coasters are no longer a part of my future:(
I'm glad it was a good trip. This weekend is gonna be great!
Post a Comment