Sunday, September 20, 2009

Woo hoo...

Back in the beginning of the year Ronelle suggested that we do something fun for our 30th birthday's. They're exactly one week apart from each other. Then she suggested that the fun thing we do it Magic Mountain! It sounded fun to me, and I said I was game but didn't think it would actually happen!! Well, yesterday it happened and we had a blast!! 5 ladies, lots of laughs, fun & crazy roller coaster and one late night!
Here's the group (I'm the photographer!) with Batman!!

I had 2 favorite roller coasters. First was Goliath:






















and the other was Tatsu:

(Obviously this isn't us, just in case you were wondering!!)

I am glad we rode Tatsu at night because it might have totally freaked me out! But it was super fun!!
Here are a few more pictures. I didn't take very many, we were just having too much fun and racing to get in more rides!




4 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Hooray! Such fun. Thanks for going thru with it. Totally worth it.

Amy said...

Glad you could go and have fun. Who else is there besides Ronelle, Shar and you?

turning about said...

Make sure you email me the pictures, I so want them. It was so much fun, I am still on an adrenalin high!

Ratliffs said...

I'm glad you guys had fun!! Roller coaster and I do not go together. :)