put your fall decorations out? I'm in the midst of doing some fall crafts and am about ready to start bringing them out. I found a fun new jack o lantern craft that I just had to try here's where I found it: Not so idle hands
I think they're pretty darn cute. We'll see where they end up in my house:


Here are the instructions if you want to make a set of your own: http://www.instructables.com/id/Recycled_Jar_Jack_OLanterns/
Here are a few other fall/Halloween things:


I am so ready for cooler weather, costume making and the need to wear a cardigan in the mornings.
Look at Fall here we come!!
I think they're pretty darn cute. We'll see where they end up in my house:
Here are the instructions if you want to make a set of your own: http://www.instructables.com/id/Recycled_Jar_Jack_OLanterns/
Here are a few other fall/Halloween things:
I am so ready for cooler weather, costume making and the need to wear a cardigan in the mornings.
Look at Fall here we come!!
7 comments:
Hmm...I read the instructions for the pumpkins, but am I right in assuming that you didn't follow those directions exactly? From the pictures it didn't look like you glued the paper on the outside, and that you used vinyl instead of black paper. If that's the case, I want some pumpkin face vinyl!!! :)
It's true I didn't follow the instructions exactly! I put my tissue paper on the inside of the jar to make it cleaner and used vinyl jack o lantern faces!
I contemplated doing those too! I ♥ your skeleton too. So cute. I have to admit, I have a halloween door hanger on right now!
I think I'll get mine up soon! I am in denial a tad about it being fall...summer has been so nice. I will be emailing you with a vinyl order...pumpkin faces and skeleton, for starters.
P.S. how messy was it to put the tissue paper on the inside???
I love your decorations! I'm ready for fall too. Can't wait for hot chocolate and sweaters.
You always find the cutest things! I may have to try the pumpkins. I too am ready for fall and cooler weather and fun Halloween decorations. I usually put mine up October 1st. It was so much fun being crazy with you yesterday at Magic Mountain. Had a blast!
Post a Comment