So I'm planning on doing multiple projects with the 4x4 blocks I got and just finished the first one. I first saw the project here at : Not so idle hands. She does a great tutorial on how to make these. There's another project I was already planning on doing with the blocks when I saw this and I though I would try this one as well. And even though it wasn't the original plan, it's what got done first!!
Here's what you need: 3-4x4 blocks sanded, paint (either spray paint or craft paint), vinyl in your color of choice, 3 squares of 4x4 scrapbook paper, modge podge & a foam paint brush
There is 1-Be and the 9 words-Grateful, Smart, Clean, True, Positive, Prayerful, Humble, Involved, Still.
For added visual appeal I put a square of scrapbook paper on the top of each block and modge podged it down.

The final project:




I did my vinyl slightly different than the one from Not so idle hands. Her's was super cute I just wanted it a little different.
Now onto my next block project! It all painted and ready to go so we'll see, it might happen tonight, but I got a new laptop today and have to transfer a TON of stuff onto it (plus figure out it's quirks!) so I might be doing that instead!
Happy Crafting
Here's what you need: 3-4x4 blocks sanded, paint (either spray paint or craft paint), vinyl in your color of choice, 3 squares of 4x4 scrapbook paper, modge podge & a foam paint brush
There is 1-Be and the 9 words-Grateful, Smart, Clean, True, Positive, Prayerful, Humble, Involved, Still.
For added visual appeal I put a square of scrapbook paper on the top of each block and modge podged it down.
The final project:
I did my vinyl slightly different than the one from Not so idle hands. Her's was super cute I just wanted it a little different.
Now onto my next block project! It all painted and ready to go so we'll see, it might happen tonight, but I got a new laptop today and have to transfer a TON of stuff onto it (plus figure out it's quirks!) so I might be doing that instead!
Happy Crafting
5 comments:
Very cute!
I like it!
Looks great!
They turned out so cute! Can't wait to see what else you do!
So cute! LOVE the paper on top, good choice. Thanks for linking!
Post a Comment