So, here's the gist of it. I used Picasa to create a collage of pictures. Make sure you you use the grid spacing to give your self a little bit of room in between the pictures. After it's printed (I printed mine as 5x7's at Walmart) I laminated the picture. Then cut out the pictures. Place on a file folder (I actually use 1/2 a file folder for each one) and trace around each picure. place a magnet on the back of each picture and in each spot in the puzzle! To keep all the pieces together I stapled a ziploc baggie on the opposite side. I made one with pictures of each of the kids. I think they turned out pretty fun.
Tomorrow is the 100th day of school for Bud. He got to create an art project using 100 items. He used 100 buttons and turned them into crayons. They can be counted by 2's, 5's and 10's! He was pretty proud!
Happy 100th day of school!!
3 comments:
What a fun idea. I can see that keeping little hands, fingers, and eyes busy for a while.
That puzzle idea is brilliant! And Benjamin is too!
That is so great! You are so creative!
Post a Comment