Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It came out...

So last night at dinner Bud said one of his teeth hurt. N8 and I discussed that it might be a cavity and I should maybe make a Dentist appointment for him. Then after we cleaned up the dinner dishes he came and showed me that his tooth didn't hurt, it was loose!! This was his first loose tooth and he was really, really excited! You know the term "shaking with excitement!" -That was him. We talked a little bit about how he might lose it at school in the next day or too, but that his teacher would send it home so the tooth fairy could still come.

THen, we had FHE, I did a little variation on this FHE lesson: "I can learn to listen and obey" If you haven't seen this blog, she has a lot of FHE lesson ideas for young kids. For treat we had popsicles. About halfway through his popsicle his tooth fell out. So, our entire first loose tooth experience lasted all of about an hour!

The tooth fairy remembered to come and left him $0.50! He was pretty darn excited.

2 comments:

Amy said...

WOW! He is such a big boy now! I'll have to remember to show Abby this picture.

racheebabe said...

Oh man, the first tooth is so exciting! I'll have to be sure to congratulate him on Sunday.