We decided that we would move Bud into our guest room. This will allow the Mo in the room he's been in and move into a big boy bed and the crib to stay put for the baby. Although it means loosing a guest room, it did mean redecorating a new room!
Here it is before we started painting. I forgot to take any pictures when it was full of stuff!

It's hard to tell, but the walls were kind of a minty green. Unfortunately, that was my choice!
Painting the new color was a group effort!


I got new bedding, repainted a desk and we got a bookcase. Once everything was in the walls felt naked. So, since Bud loves Star Wars we did some great Star Wars decals on his walls:
Here's R2D2:

and Yoda:

and C2Po:

as well as some great words of wisdom:

There are still some toys and clothes to move in, but I would say we're mostly there.

Now I need to put back together Mo's room after removing things and putting them in Bud's room! It never end!
Here it is before we started painting. I forgot to take any pictures when it was full of stuff!
It's hard to tell, but the walls were kind of a minty green. Unfortunately, that was my choice!
Painting the new color was a group effort!
I got new bedding, repainted a desk and we got a bookcase. Once everything was in the walls felt naked. So, since Bud loves Star Wars we did some great Star Wars decals on his walls:
Here's R2D2:
and Yoda:
and C2Po:
as well as some great words of wisdom:
There are still some toys and clothes to move in, but I would say we're mostly there.
Now I need to put back together Mo's room after removing things and putting them in Bud's room! It never end!
7 comments:
So cute!
It looks fabulous! How did you get all those colors for the decals? Did you have that vinyl already in stock?
Amy, R2D2 was in silver, Yoda in black and C3PO in Gold. I carry all of those colors plus: white, red, orange, yellow, green, lime green, blue, purple, pink, brown & beige.
It looks great! What a fun room for a litle boy!
So cute! Love the onesies and bibs from the last post too!
Oh my, those Star Wars quotes on the wall are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very cute! I remember that Yoda quote being backwards. But you would know better than I would. Maybe I've been saying it wrong all this time?
Post a Comment