Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Craft: Teacher Gifts


It's that's time of year. School is wrapping up and I needed an great idea for the wonderful teachers that have put up with my children this year. I looked at Skip to my Lou and almost used the "plant picks". Then through all of my craft blog pursuing I found another idea that I just fell in love with. The unfortunate thing is-I CANNOT figure out where I found it!!! I've just spent the last hour and a half searching online trying to figure out where I got this cute idea. If anyone sees this and knows--please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!!

I got the round part of the tag at the unknown blog and then added the box around with the to and from.

I found the water bottles at Target and then made vinyl with the teachers name. I put a piece of tissue paper inside and slid a handful of single use drink packets inside! Super easy and fun. Hopefully it's something that the teachers will find useful!

As an added bonus here's our latest picks from our garden-strawberries & one little carrot.

We have a few little green tomatoes, so hopefully we'll start seeing more!

I'm editing to add the blog address where I found the image. Thank you Verity it was posted on Sugardoodle's 10 random pages and is on "A Bushel and a Peck of FUN!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea Rachel! Love it.

Amy said...

Great idea!!!!

kjha said...

Last week at Walmart I was looking for teacher gift ideas and saw cute water bottles but for the life of me couldn't come up with a cute saying to go with it (and that's the most important thing, right?!) so I guess now I'll go and get those water bottles and steal your idea! THANKS!!!

Kim said...

Great, useful and keep-worthy teacher gifts!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nate and Sara Project said...

That's the cutest little carrot I ever did see.

Verity said...

Cute! I know the blog you're talking about, but can't remember where I saw a link to it. I think the link was on sugardoodle.net, if that helps...

Electra said...

Thank you Rachel! I have been thinking about a gift for my kids' teachers and this idea is super cute. You may have saved me this week :)!