I follow and check a lot of craft blogs. I'm look for ideas of crafts I would like to do and just enjoy seeing other peoples handiwork! I saw this one a while back and it caught me eye. Then today it was featured on Modge Podge Rocks and it reminded me that I really want to make this!
It was made over At Second Street: A creative blog. The tree trunks are her children's hands, she cut out the leaves and the modge podged it all together on a burlap canvas! Click on the picture to get the full tutorial!
Anyone want to try and make one with me once school is out? Has anyone seen any crafts you just can pass up and just have to make yourself? I'm always interested in a fun new craft!
Don't for get to enter my giveaway. It's on until this Friday: Light up Marble Racers!
Anyone want to try and make one with me once school is out? Has anyone seen any crafts you just can pass up and just have to make yourself? I'm always interested in a fun new craft!
Don't for get to enter my giveaway. It's on until this Friday: Light up Marble Racers!
4 comments:
ME! As long as I've gotten a little rest under my belt by then, that is. :)
I really like this idea! I'm in.
Me, too! Me, too! I love hand art!
I love this! We should the ERC before it closes for the summer and make the leaf cutting a bit easier. Bring your own paper and it's free!
Post a Comment